January 30, 2010

The second and final beta is......


WOOO HOOO!! Our prayers were answered, we are pregnant and all is going really well!! Our doctor called and she laughed at the fact that I answered at the first ring tone.. she was like:" were you glued to the phone?" I said of course. She told me that the numbers are looking GREAT, they have more than doubled and this means that things are going very well. She does not want to have another beta as she is reassured by the numbers but we will instead get to see our baby(ies) on Thursday the 11th of February. I will be 5weeks and 5 days!! I am feel so blessed with this amazing news and thank God for answering our prayers once again. Today is a wonderful day.....

4 comments:

  1. YAY for a great beta. Can't wait to hear all about your ultrasond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen!!thanks sweetie.. I have been checking your blog all day and cannot wait to hear your news!!! I am keeping you in my prayers!! Cannot wait for the BIG announcement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So happy the numbers are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweetie!!! It will be you next month..!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete