- gas in my belly;
- sleepiness (it comes over you when you least expect it);
- fullness/bloating in my belly;
- sore, warm, veiny boobs;
- nipples are getting slightly bigger and darker;
- thirst is my new best friend - I have never drunk so much water in my life;
- peeing every half hour (due to the fact that I am drinking so much!);
- hunger - I wake up hungry and go to bed hungry - I am eating a lot more and yet the hunger is still there.
The best thing is that I love each and every symptoms because unlike all these previous years, these signs are REAL PREGNANCY SIGNS!!! I can now tell the difference.. I always thought my boobs would get bigger before AF.. well now I know what big boobs look like!! D loves them!! LOL
Life is amazing knowing there is one or possibly two lives growing inside of me. I feel so blessed and so truly happy. We have decided not to tell our families or friends until we are 9 weeks unless the doctor says it's better to wait until we are 12 weeks. We know what statistics say so we know that there are still risks and our families cannot cope with getting such amazing news and then being crushed in case something happens (please God protect our baby(ies). So we figure it's better to wait a while longer. Plus we want to be able to tell them how many babies we are having and that all is ok. This gives us another 4 weeks to come up with really great ways of telling our families and friends!! I will post a few ideas as they come to me!