The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
•Copy the award and place it in your blog
•Link the person who nominated you for this award.
•Tell us 7 interesting things about you
•Nominate 7 bloggers
•Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Here are 7 interesting things about me:
- I am Italian but have only lived there until the age of 16. After that I moved to the UK and lived there fore 10 years. Now and for the last 5 years I have lived in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi in particular. I still speak Italian of course if only to my family.
- I met D when I was 20 and he was 19 (yes, he is a year younger than me!) when we were both studying Law at the University of Kent and I knew straight away I wanted to have his babies one day. We didn't know each other during our first year mainly because D was too much of a party animal and never showed up for classes!
- I had my belly button pierced at the age of 17 and didn't tell my parents until they found it! I also got my tongue pierced but removed it after 3 months as it was too much of a hassle. I don't regret either and I have already bought pregnancy piercings for my belly!
- I was an air force kid, my dad was an air force pilot, so moved from airbase to airbase and never really had a home anywhere. D also lived everywhere as his dad is a diplomat. He has lived on every continent except Asia! Our dream is to buy a house for our children to grow up in and for them to know at 20 their primary school buddies.
- I suffered from Bulimia from the age of 17 until the age of 27. D was my rock through this and always respected the fact that I had no control over this horrible disorder. The idea of starting a family and being healthy for my children first was what helped me in my recovery. I have been Bulimia free for 2 and half years and I have never felt better in my life.
- I am not a girly girl. I don't have girlfriends that I hang out with. I have very few true friends but the ones that I do are my friends for life. I know I can rely on them 100% and love them as if they are my family. When I trust someone I trust them 100%.
- I have a lot of gray hair. We have been through a lot of stress over the last 3 years or so and since all this stress and heartache started my hair started going gray. I dye it normally but will not be able to now that I am pregnant and I am scared that by the time I deliver I will look like an old lady. People will say... "bless her she wanted a baby so much but in the end she got it... shame she had to wait until her 50s"! LOL
To return the favor, I nominate the following bloggers:
- Naomi from 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility because, even at my lowest, she has given me many reasons to laugh at Infertility and for her positive outlook on being "Infertile"! You rock girl!!
- Christa from Fearlessly Infertile, she really is like the character on her blog... a superhero!We both experienced the joy of Short Flare Protocols and she has been of great support to me in the last couple of months. I cannot wait for your beta girl!!!
- Mom Gene from Finding My Mom Genes, she has been so supportive of my cycle and has been one of the first to congratulate me on my BFP. She is going through some tough time and I hope to cheer her up a little with this award and let her know she is not alone in this!
- Buy Your Own Bean? because she was sprinting to the toilet at the same time I was and we both got BFP around the same time!! I cannot wait for you next u/s!!
- Yummy Lolly because she created beautiful blogger designs for all of us to use and because she shares them with the rest of the world... she brought happiness and joy to my blog!! Thank you!
I only have 5 as the other Bloggers I read have all won awards before so I don't know if that is allowed to do!!