I go back to the office and call my doctor. She asks me if I got a migraine or if my belly was hurting and I say no to both. No pain in my belly, no spotting nothing of the sort.. just the bright light!?!?! She said I need to go home and rest. Drink plenty of water and just rest for the day. I tell her about my bp and she said when I went in last time it was 100 over 60 so it's ok. She told me to call her immediately if it happens again.
I drive home and I am in a daze, I left all my windows down so that I can really focus as I am feeling dizzy. Once I get home I go straight to bed and I have slept a good 4 hours and a bit. I feel much better now. I ate something more and now I am waiting for DH to pick me up to go see about our garden.
As I wait and as I can see fine, I google my symptoms and Silent Migraines pops up! It describes all I have experienced. So now I think this is what happened:
- I am in my 6th week and a lot of changes are happening to the baby and me this week I read most people get m/s now.. I get hallucinations!?!? LOL!
- yesterday I had a lunch with my colleagues and I ordered a sandwich was too spicy for me, I ate it but did not enjoy it;
- I also ran around and got really upset about the water and electricity not working and people not helping;
- we ate later than normal as we ended up running around for the water (but got it done so we were happy);
- after the meal I literally fell asleep straight away - it was 9 pm;
- this morning I had diarrhea and did not feel great;
- my usual fortified breakfast tasted horrible and was a struggle to finish it;
- the blurring started!
So from now on I need to avoid, spicy food, stressful situations that make me upset and running around too much... and hopefully the blurred vision won't come back!! (please don't ever come back.. it was scary!!)