January 16, 2010

ladies and gentlemen... we have 10 eggs!!!

I won't write too much as I am still drugged up but I wanted to let you know that we got 10 eggs!! Not 6 or 7 but a whopping 10!!! We are both over the moon with this result!!!ER hurt a lot more than last time.. at one stage I announced I was waking up so the increased my dosage and was out again. It took me 2 hours in the recovery room to come around this time!!! I was talking nonsense to poor D. He stood by me through it all.. he really is an amazing man and I am one lucky lady to have him as my husband. I have started progesterone suppositories tonight.. bring on the loopy side of my ivf cycle.. progesterone makes me go crazy I tell you!! Anyway I am off to bed night... sweet dreams to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You got TEN?! That is wonderful. I am so happy for you and am hanging by a thread to hear more...

    ReplyDelete