January 26, 2010

5dp5dt - another faint line.. a little darker!!

This morning I was up at 5. Mainly because I think I have finally discovered what I am allergic to: Eggs! Yesterday I made a Frittata (Italian omelet) and cracked the eggs myself and took the eggs in my hand and threw them in the bin. At 5 am I woke up and my right hand was completely covered with blisters. My left is all clear, thank God but my right is covered and swollen. So at least now I know what I am allergic too (yuck about the blisters on my hand!!)

After falling back to sleep my alarm woke me up at 6.30 - POAS time, followed by progesterone time and sleep until 7.30 (work time). So I POAS, inserted the progesterone and miraculously fell back to sleep. When the alarm went off again I literally jumped off the bed, sprinted to the toilet and looked. There they were, two lines again. Slightly darker than yesterday. I knew they would not be super dark and that it takes time so I know to be happy with this. I hope and pray tomorrow brings up a clearer and darker line so we can relax a bit. Right as if, I know myself and even if the line does get darker I won't be relaxed until I get my beta results. Yeah right.. I know I won't be relaxed until my baby (ies) is born!!! :))))

The cutest thing of the day was D's face when I came back from the toilet. He was waiting to hear if it got darker and when I told him it did, even if only slightly, he smiled, kissed me and went back to sleep. I love him so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya on the bathroom sprints and the insomnia. I've been up since 4am! I hope our lines keep getting darker and darker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for darker lines! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear your beta numbers. They are going to be high like mine if you got positives this early.

    ReplyDelete