January 23, 2010

Just to keep track of things...(I know.. insane!!)

21st Jan - 0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
22nd Jan - 1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
23rd Jan -2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
24th Jan - 3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
25th Jan - 4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
26th Jan - 5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells 27th Jan - 6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
28th Jan - 7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
29th - 8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
30th Jan - 9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to POAS on the 30th? That's the day of my u/s. I hope we both have something to celebrate that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen I am P(ing)OAS everday!!! :))))they have not given me a Beta date yet.. not happy with that!but will go in Thursday for another extra progesterone shot so maybe they will let me do a beta as well even if it's too early!!!

    ReplyDelete