January 13, 2010

one more day....

Ok so I went to the doctor's this morning and my follies are still are not quite ready yet. So tonight we had another set of menopur and gonapetly. At the clinic I had my blood taken to see how my E2 levels look before my doc makes a decision either way about whether we triggger or not. The count today showed a total of 5/6 follies on the right and 1 on the left. The left ones are really high up and therefore not good according to my doc.Anyway things are looking almost ready and that is what counts! I am not feeling too great I have a sensitive stomach and at the least bit of change I am effected by it. So haven't being able to eat much today! I hope tomorrow is a better day!

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel better tomorrow. looking forward to hearing more news...

    ReplyDelete