January 21, 2010

It's THE day!!!!


It's ET day and all went beautifully!! We were able to transfer 2 beautiful expanded blastocysts. The doctor advised we transfer the two that were at blosto stage, the other 4 were still developing but were behind schedule and the two blasts were EXCELLENT!!! So that's what we did!! This time we even saw them going in. It was magical. We saw the first one like a little beam of light and then two second later the second one also a little beam of light! It was the cutest thing in the world... I was holding D's hand and we were both looking at the screen thinking .. life is AMAZING! The doctor gave me a shot of progesterone to add more just in case it's needed. I will go for another shot next week Thursday. It hurt like hell.. respect and my hat off to all you ladies out there who do this every day for two weeks or more!!


Now I am at home, watching movies, doing my meditation, eating pineapple and rubbing my belly! I pray that this is really it and that soon enough we will get the BFP we have been waiting for the last 2 years... Life is surely good for us today. Now I am officially in the 2ww and pregnant until proven otherwise!! Love it!!


Ps
the pic is of the fake tatoo I put on the side of my belly last night for luck...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment