January 27, 2010

6dp5dt - losing hope.....

I have just driven my commute to work in tears,I missed my exit and ended up having to go all the way around and being late for work. I POAS yet again and the line is not much different than yesterday. Still very faint. On top of that my head hurts and I am warm which normally points to my period approaching. D tells me to be happy with the line we got and not to read too much into it not getting darker, it's still there and that's what counts. I wish it was that easy... I hope to be happily surprised this time and that my mind is playing tricks with me because she cannot believe that this is actually happening. Only time will tell.
Tomorrow I have a 9am appointment at my clinic for my extra progesterone shot and as AF is due Saturday they might get me to test now even though it's earlier than last time. We will see what happens tomorrow and take it from there. Right now I wish I could be home, close the curtains, go to bed and sleep all of this off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment