September 2, 2010

All is good in the world again

Thanks ladies for your lovely messages and for "getting" where I was coming from. Reading your messages made me feel less like an hormonal crazy person! I have to say that after letting things cool down over the course of the day, we made up and now we are find again. It never takes D and I long to make up but I know we both need some time out before we get back to "normal". His dad can't change his tickets as he has work commitments so we will just have to hope that Izzy will be born within that week or before if not, then he will have to wait to meet her for Christmas. I am not going to over think this, I will just let it be and concentrate on the two most amazing people of my life..

The people from the baby store came by and delivered the cot bed as agreed, they were actually early but they waited for me to get home from work. The cot bed is stunning, even better than how we remembered it and it fits just perfectly in the nursery. The mattress is bigger than your average mattress which got me worried none of our fitted sheets would fit, but they did! I was almost in tears when I put the fitted sheet and it fit, what a relief! We also received the toy chest which looks just incredible and is so much bigger than what D and I remember. It'll fit all of Izzy's toys (whenever we get around to buying any that is..) and will keep her room nice and tidy... yeah right who am I kidding here??!? We arranged it all last night and we both didn't want to go sleep in our room, we wanted to sleep in her nursery.. it's so calming and relaxing. Here are a few pics of the almost finished room:







I have also been working on my ultimate Top 10 Pregnancy songs, I have added these to YouTube but I am 3 short! If you have any suggestions.. I'd love to hear them!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh it's sooooo lovely!! I'm very happy you and D made up, I knew it of course! It may be like it was for me 2 weekends ago remember? when i had to put up with the guest from Hell (in my mind) which turned out much better than I thought, but I was soooo worked up about it. Big hugs and your belly is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery is gorgeous! She is going to be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, she's going to love that room. I love that room.... can I have it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful, by the way. :) But the nursery does, too! (Maybe I need to send you some white chocolate peanut butter? You're going to need those extra calories and protein! *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great nursery!!! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete