December 9, 2009

There is nothing better than a concert...


Last night we went to see The Killers in concert and I was amazed! They are great and after a year of saying how much I didn't like their new album I am now a convert... I like it and feel guilty that I didn't give it a proper chance. I listened to it full blast on my way to work this morning and I love what I hear! The way they performed and the imposing sound of his voice made me come back to it and think differently. Wow!
There is nothing more liberating than screaming at the top of your lungs and jumping to GREAT music to make you feel ALIVE. Ok today I feel every bone in my body and my throat is super sore but I don't care.. it was all worth it!! For one night, infertility was less on my mind and having fun was the priority... GREAT NIGHT!!!

P.S.
As I mentioned yesterday my RE wants me to go on the Pill for this month in preparation for Jan's cycle. So yesterday's morning I had the pleasure of going to the pharmacy and getting the pill and folic acid... the look on her face was priceless!! I really didn't need the folic acid but bought it for the .."this-woman-is-crazy" factor!! Who says infertility is all about crying yourself to sleep.. it has its moments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment