June 17, 2010

I am thinking of you

Given most of the blogs I follow are from ladies in the States I read the blogs with a delay. This morning whilst checking for news from my fellow bloggers I realised what had happened to Alex and my heart just broke for her. After a routine u/s she discovered that her baby had no heartbeat. I have never experience a miscarriage but my heart broke for her nonetheless. After her latest IUI and a previous ectopic pregnancy, this was her turn to be a mom, her time to be pregnant and her time to have the baby she so longed for. I truly believe that life can be so unfair and cruel at times and this is one of those times. I wish I could be there to hold her hand and just being there for her. No one deserves to go through something like this especially after having longed and worked so hard to get pregnant.
I am thinking of you girl today, tomorrow and the next day. I am here if you need to talk and if my blog is too painful for you to read right now I will understand.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura... Thank you. I'm finally coming out of the dark today, and catching up on all of you. And found this. Thank you. Your comments made me feel so good - that I was not alone. And this post - made me cry, but in a good way...

    And I'm going to keep following - I need to keep hope in my life, and you help me with that.

    ReplyDelete